Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Music: Down with Genres


I have little tolerance for genre-based taste in music. Honestly, if you only listen to industrial metal, or rockabilly, or indie freakfolk, you can hardly call yourself a "music lover." Every genre and every type of music has produced an artist or a handful of songs that are worthy of a listen. Even [wince] modern bluegrass.

With that in mind, I once again bring you the immortal CloClo, and his adaption of the Four Seasons' "December 1963 (Oh What a Night)," accompanied by the hot-pants-wearing Les Clodettes. I don't know why--I just love this guy.

4 comments:

Jagmenace said...

OMG. Solid Goooooold.

The Fifty Foot Blogger said...

Solid Gold, but French. Which makes it even more Gold.

Anonymous said...

I am practicing those dance steps! Mr.Shearrow, watch out!

The Fifty Foot Blogger said...

hi molly! if anyone can do those steps, it's you two!